- Registrations will be made by the International Students and Study Abroad Office
- The registrations are made between the dates specified in the following registration calendar. Those who do not register between these dates lose their rights.
- The candidates gain right to be a student with the completion of registration procedures and are subject to the provisions applied to other students of the university provided that they do not contradict with the provisions of the directive.
Documents Required for the Registration
The following documents must be submitted for the registration of the candidate whose application has been accepted.
- Turkish Language Proficiency Certificate
- High school diploma: The original diploma and the its translation approved by the Turkish Representation,
- Diploma Equivalency Certificate: The original Certificate of Equivalence which certifies that candidate’s high school diploma is equivalent. It will be received from the Turkish Representation or from the Turkish Republic Ministry of National Education.
- The original transcript and the its translation approved by the Turkish Representation,
- Photocopy of the passport and the original passport (to be returned after being examined)
- A bank receipt showing that the tuition fee has been paid; click for tuition fees.
- A bank receipt showing that the deposit is tied up (750TL for any student candidates).
- The residential permit for educational purposes (It must be submitted to the relevant academic unit within a month at the latest after the registration.)
- 4 (four) passport photos.